Hi lovelies !
Hope you’re all having a great week !
This post is a tag called the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to the lovely Souhaila for the nomination. If you don’t know what the Versatile Blogger Awards are, it’s a tag with the point of getting to know a little bit about the person behind the blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the link to their blog
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers
When I first got nominated for this, I’m not gonna lie, it took me a while to think of things to write about myself that the lovely readers would actually find interesting. I got there eventually so I hope you enjoy reading and have a little giggle like I did writing some of them….
1. I work as a special needs assistant in a pre-school. It’s my first job as a special needs assistant. I always knew I wanted to work in this area because of my personal experience of having two brothers with special needs. I’m the oldest out of my brothers along with one little sister.
2. I’m a tea and coffee lover. I wouldn’t be able to function without my coffee in the mornings! I’ve never tried a pumpkin spice latte though , it’s next on the list this Autumn / Winter!
3. I studied in college for 2 years, for special needs assisting and childcare. I love working in this area but I originally wanted to study beauty. Since then I’m even more of a makeup lover so I’m considering going back to college to study in that area in the next few years.
4. I have one small tattoo just above my right wrist, which I actually only just got this month. I know it sounds ridiculous but I’m so proud of this, I have a major fear of needles and blood. This tattoo means a lot to me because it’s for my brother, who I have a post up about here. The wings are special and unique from any angel wings you normally see because they are the symbol for Angelman Syndrome, the illness he has.
5. I’m under 5ft, and pretty damn proud of it! I was once confused as one of the kids while I was on work experience in college. And was told once at a job interview that I’d blend it with the kids. Short girl problems haha.
6. I love getting dolled up and going on girly nights out. But I’d take a cosy night in with a movie, a facemask and goodies under a blanket over a night in a club in a heartbeat. The main reason the Autumn / Winter months are my favourite, the time of year where I spend most of my time watching Disney films and the Harry Potter films over and over again.
7. I love high heels but I can never wear them if my life depended on it! To be honest I’ve only ever attempted to wear them once because the one time I did I fell over and sprained my ankle. Why am I even embarrassing myself writing this ? Am I even a real woman? Haha !
You lovely ladies are up next …
- Claire from Claire Bear’s Corner
- Megan from XMEGANLISA
- Emma from La Blonde Voyage
- Kimberley from Kimberley Jessica
- Teri-May from A Cup Of T
- Jessica from Jessica Emily
- Ashley from Ashley Nicole
- Bella from Bella Moments
- Keyleigh from Kayleigh Zara
- Olivia from Red White Pink
- Helena from Helena Mulhearn
- Lily from Lily Rose
- Robyn from Midnight And Lace
- Romina from Romina’s Little Corner
- Victoria from Retro Snowflakes
That’s it for now, hope you enjoyed reading! Looking forward to reading all your tags!
See you in my next post,
6 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
great post,lovely to know more about you,and yes cosy nights are the best and one of the reasons why I love Autumn as well ♡
Great post Hun never heard of this award and me too I would pick a girls sleepover over a night club any day. Pixie http://www.pixieox.co
Lovely idea and great post!
Oh I feel you on the high heels, I just cannot do it! They look great, I waste my money on them but every time I try… I fall over. I loved this post, especially hearing about your job.
Lisa | fairlyrosy.com
Lovely post! I’ve never tried a PSL either, my friend was warned before getting one haha
Very cute replies. I like when tattoos have special meaning. It is really interesting when someone can say a bit more about the reasons for having the tattoo.