The second last month of 2016 already… what?! Christmas is literally just around the corner! Is it just me or did October literally go by in a blur?!
I’m so excited for Blogmas / Vlogmas, and I’m absolutely buzzing to take part in Blogmas for the first time, well, try my best to! I’m starting to plan ahead and try get as many posts pre-prepared as I possibly can, so bare with me!
The first thing I want to talk about is how slimming world is going so far, because I’m so proud that I’ve downed a jeans size in just a few weeks, I actually can’t believe it! It’s annoying in a way cause I’ve only recently bought 2 new pairs of jeans and they already don’t fit anymore, jeans that fit crap because they’re too big is one of my pet hates! You’re not meant to make me look bigger, you’re meant to hug my curves and make me look slimmer babes!
A huge thank youuuu to you fab readers for helping me reach and smash last month’s goal, I was only hoping to reach 30 at a push 50, and now I’m only 26 away from 100, as ridiculous as it sounds I’m actually so humbled, it feels like such an achievement!
So it’s about that time again, new month, new goals…
- Read and comment on more blogs! (life has been a bit hectic so I’ve been so slacking on this, oooops!) so feel free to send me your links to read.
- Be more active on social media. Get involved in more chats and with other bloggers. But in particular on the new Instagram account which I recently created for my blog, you can follow if you like here.
- Start preparing in advance for Blogmas. It’s my first time taking part so I’m determined to try my best to start writing down ideas and start writing the posts and collecting props for photos etc.
- Collaborate with another blogger on a blog post. It’s something I’ve been thinking about and I feel like it would be a fun way to get to know the blogging community, especially if it’s a Christmassy Blogmas post. So please do contact me if you’re interested in a collaboration, in a private message on one of the social medias or be email, they’re linked in the sidebar.
- Reach 100 blog followers. That would be an amazing milestone for me, because to think that many people enjoy reading something I just started as a hobby, gives me the inspiration I need to keep it up.
- The main thing I want to achieve is a second job, even if it means just a little extra Christmas job, with Christmas just around the corner and a holiday on the cards next year, I could really use the extra money. I’m sure nearly everyone reading this can relate? The struggle of the amount of money spent on Christmas is real!
- Spend my wages wisely and save as much of it as possible. This is something I need to work on so badly. Must resist buying so much makeup.
- Keep up what I’ve achieved on slimming world and keep working towards my goal weight.
- Start slowly picking up a few bits in preparation for Christmas.
- Sort out my wardrobe. By that I mean throw out clothes that are starting to get too big, and buy some new additions. Buying cosy winter clothes is one of the best feelings ever, so I’m very excited about this!
- Book my theory test. I mean, I’m actually starting to feel ashamed that I’m 23 and haven’t learned how to drive yet. Surely I’m not alone on this? Okay let’s be real, I probably am. I really need to get a move on.
- Start thinking about 2017. I know this is a pretty obvious one, but it’s almost the end of 2016, so I think it’s pretty acceptable to start thinking of goals and plans for the new year.
That’s it for this month that I can think of at the minute, I really hope you enjoyed reading! I love setting goals and also reading other people’s goals, it helps me feel inspired and motivated to achieve them, and it feels so productive when you look back at the end of the month if you mange to achieve them.
Happy November, I hope it’s a great month for you al!